Thursday, May 11, 2017

Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan



I'm one those people who has to have a fan on at all times because I hate to be hot. I have been looking for a desk fan to get and came across the Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" Desk fan, I read some great reviews on it and the description sounded like it would be a nice fan to get so I ended up getting it. The color is black with some silver.



I like that it has a portable carry handle at the top of the fan which makes it easy to pick up and move it to anywhere I want. When I want to use it, I just plug the power cord into an outlet. On the front there is a silver knob where you got Off & to the right is 1, 2, 3 which controls the speed. 1 is slow, 2-medium, and 3 is fast. Off again and then the numbers 1,2, 3 on the left. This makes the fan rotate from left to right while also determining the speed. Near the silver knob, towards the left is a black button and when I press that while the fan is on, it will slowly rotate upwards and then downwards. You have a variety of ways you can have this fan blowing air and I love that.



It keeps me cool and the noise is quiet, not loud at all. It works great and I'm very happy with the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment