Thursday, May 11, 2017

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology


I'm on a weight loss journey so I like have a bathroom scale at home to check my weight each week. The Ozeri touch screen ll total body scale already comes with batteries so I didn't have to buy any. It works great and has plenty of features like built in memory for multiple people to track progress, it powers on when I step on it then when I'm done it automatically shuts off, it caculates my body weight, fat, muscle mass, bone mass, and hydration. The touch screen is pretty awesome.



I love the tempered glass because it's strong and holds up to 440 so it's pretty much great for everyone and you don't have to worry about it breaking as soon as step on. My favorite feature is the built in memory because I like it keeping track of my progress so I can see how well I'm doing each time & if I need to be stepping it up to do better. I set 2 scales side by side to see the accuracy, when i step on each one and look to see if they say the same weight or are pretty close together. This scale showed about .2 less than the other so it was really close and I trust it. When I went to the doctor and stood on the scale it was the same weight so I know it's accurate. I haven't had any problems with it so far, it's easy to use, and I'm very happy that I have this scale.




No comments:

Post a Comment