Thursday, May 11, 2017

Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale with BMI and Weight Change Detection




What I like about Ozeri weight master digital scale is that it already comes with batteries and it detects your weight change by color, red is for weight gain and green is for weight loss. It also shows your weight change from the 7 previous recorded weights so I can see if I'm doing well by losing more since the last time.


The scale has a tempered glass platform and holds up to 400lbs so you don't have to worry about it breaking when standing on it. I always put 2 scales side by side to see the accuracy between the two. I put this scale next to another and got on both of them, my weight showed the same on both. I usually check my weight every week and so far this scale works very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment