Thursday, March 23, 2017

Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RB4601 Recumbent Bike

 
I've been trying to lose weight by exercising more & eating better, so far I'm doing great but I wanted something at my house so I could exercise anytime I wanted to. I saw this Sunny Health Fitness Stationary Recumbent Exercise Bike and decided to get it. As soon as it came, I asked my mom to help me put it together and it was pretty easy and didn't take that long.
 
 
I like that the seat adjusts by turning the handle on the side and I can set it so that it works with my height to reach the pedals. On the arm pieces are 2 silver buttons on each side that are for gripping with your hands during a workout to show what my pulse is. The pedals are very easy to use, I just slide my feet in a little and start pedaling. There's a black notch near the top that ranges from 1-8 (low to high) so I can set the tension control. If I want an easy workout I choose a low number but if I want a harder workout I just choose a higher one. At the very top there's an LCD monitor which already includes batteries, it has 3 buttons: mode, reset, and set. Above that shows the words scan, speed, distance, time, calories, ODO, and pulse. As your exercising you will see a black arrow on the LCD screen that will point at each of the words telling you the number for each one.
 
 
I have the exercise bike in my room and been using it everyday, it really does give my legs a good workout and I can't wait to see if I lose any weight from it. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment