Thursday, January 28, 2016

B-TREK Wireless S4 Bluetooth Speaker


I really like this B-Trek wireless S4 Bluetooth speaker by Sentey, it works perfectly. Included with the speaker is a USB to micro USB charge cable, audio cable, and users guide. On the back of the speaker is the On/Off switch, USB slot, Line in, and Line out. I made sure to charge the speaker before I used it. As soon as it's done charging, I turn on the speaker, put one side of the audio cable into the line in on the speaker and the other into my iPhone 5c, then I turn the Bluetooth on my phone and connect it to the speaker name. Afterwards I take the audio cable out of both ends and it's ready to play my music.








On top of the speaker there are 3 buttons. The first one is previous/volume down, to turn the volume down you have to hold it down. The second is play/pause/answer call, and the third is volume up/next. Again to turn the volume up you just hold it in. I did receive this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review. The sound on this Bluetooth speaker is amazing! I use it all the time to listen to my music from my phone. This speaker works great at home and I also sometimes take it with me in the vehicle.


Link to purchase on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M49C76A?ref_=cm_cr-mr-img

No comments:

Post a Comment