Thursday, January 28, 2016

Abco Tech Ocean Wave Night Light Projector and Music Player


This ABCOTECH Multicolor Ocean Wave Light Projector is amazing! I just plug one end of the power cord into a power socket and the other goes into the power source of the projector. I put this in my daughter's room because she always likes to have a night light and once I turned this on she loved all of the colors.

 
There's also a place where you can use it to plug into your iPod or MP3. It works using my iPhone 5c or Android phones so that I can play the go to sleep lullaby for my daughter. She enjoys listening to it and it helps her sleep.
 
 
The projector has a plus and minus button so you can control the volume. The third button is for turning it on/off, it's also for the light swap so you just push to get different colors. There's blue, red, green, and multicolor. It looks really pretty. The pictures I'm including are of some of the colors, there's still more though.
 
 
I would recommend this multicolor ocean wave light projector to everyone, both adults and kids will love it.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment