Saturday, August 12, 2017

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology


I was excited about getting the Ozeri 3× Tower Fan! I love the way it looks because it's unique from other fans I have seen. It was very easy to put together amd the fact that it comes with a remote to control it is very neat.


The remote has 6 buttons: On/speed, Off, Mode/fan 1, Swing/fan 2, Timer/fan 3, & shift. For mode there are 3 modes: normal, nature, & sleep. Swing function will have the fan going side to side. Timer you can set to however long you would like it to run before it shuts off. Shift function you can use to turn fan1, fan2, fan3 off or on. For the speed you can choose high, medium, or low. 



This fan is my favorite one that I own, it's very easy to use & it works perfectly to help keep me cool during the days & nights.

Link to view product or purchase on Amazon- https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005I5KSMM/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1502590653&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=ozeri+fan&dpPl=1&dpID=314fud%2BqHKL&ref=plSrch

No comments:

Post a Comment