Sunday, June 11, 2017

Accurate Bathroom Scale & Works Great


I have a few bathroom scales but I have to say that this Ozeri Precision ProMax bathroom scale is by far my favorite. Along with the scale, it comes with a user guide, batteries, a caliper that helps measure body fat, and a body tape measure.


The tape measure is pretty neat because it comes with a handle and all i have to do is pull it out to measure around my belly and when I'm done there is a button in the middle to push that retracts the measuring tape. The body fat caliper is easy to use, there is also a paper that came with it & it shows a body fat % measuring chart for men and women which is very helpful. On the bottom of the scale there is a unit button that you can press and it will change to the measurement that you want: pounds, kilograms, and british stones.


I love the glass platform and that it is durable so it won't break when standing on it. As soon as I step on the scale, it automatically turns on and gives my weight. When I first used it, I also placed 2 other scales beside of it to see what my weight would show for each one and if it would be accurate. My weight was the same on all 3 and when I went for doctor's appointment my weight showed the same there also so it is very accurate. When I step off the scale after a few seconds it automatically turns off and saves battery life. I like to weigh myself each week to see my weight difference and this scale works great, I'm glad that I have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment