Wednesday, November 16, 2016

iDOO Precision Digital Bathroom Scale 440lb/200kg with Jumbo Steady Platform

 
I got this iDOO digital weight scale because I've been trying to lose weight and want to keep track of how much I keep losing. I love the marble look, it makes it so different looking then other plain scales. It already came with batteries and on the bottom is a button to push if you want to change it to lbs or kg, I always make sure to put in on lbs. If you place the scale on carpet it doesn't give accurate results, it works best on a flat surface. I place mine in the bathroom on the hardwood floor and when I step on it I get an accurate weight. At first I wasn't sure whether it was right or not or close to my actual weight but each I went to the doctors and got weighed it was always the same weight I got at home from my iDOO scale. Sometimes it's around 2lbs off but I figure it's just cause at the doctors I have on jeans, a belt, & my shoes and at home I don't have shoes on and wear shorts when weighing myself. I like that the scale automatically turns on as soon as I step on it and a minute after I step off it shuts off. This is a really great digital weight scale and works perfectly. I love it and check my weight on it every week. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment