Saturday, August 26, 2017

hOmeLabs 6 Quart Slow Cooker Crock Pot


I have been wanting to get a new slow cooker so when I saw this stainless steel digital 6 quart one, I had to get it. It has a lid handle and handles on both sides that makes it easier to remove without getting burnt, a removeable stoneware crock that lifts up. In the middle is the digital timer display, Indicator lights for min/max/warm, time button, and temperature button.


I love to make homeade beef stew so I made it the other day in this crock pot. It usually takes the night and half the day to cook. I add the meat, potatoes, corn, and carrots. When it was done, I turned the temperature to warm so it kept warm in case anyone to eat another bowl of it. The stew was very well cooked & delicious. I like that after 10 hours of being on, it automatically shuts off. This slow cooker works great and I enjoy using it, can't wait to make other recipes with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment